Arrival and Location We are conveniently located in the heart of the city center, making it easy to arrive by public transportation.
No matter which mode of transportation you ultimately choose, the journey to Zell am See- Kaprun is already part of a truly special experience. Passing through majestic mountains, picturesque valleys, along with the breathtaking views of Lake Zell, the train journey to our location is a feast for the eyes. That is just one of many reasons why you should consider arriving by public transport!
Arrival by Train
The Zell am See train station is optimally connected to the national and international long-distance train network. If your connection doesn't take you directly to Zell am See, you can transfer to a regional train in Salzburg, Wörgl, or Schwarzach-St.Veit, which will bring you right in to Zell am See. Once you arrive in the Alpine town, it's just a 2-minute walk to the Ferry Porsche Congress Center. You can conveniently reach all hotels, restaurants, and the enchanting old town, as they are situated within walking distance from one another.
Here are the top reasons why public transportation is so great:
- Up to 10 direct trains connecting both domestic and international locations to Zell am
- Zell am See train station is situated directly in the city center and only 468 steps away
from the FPCC
- Zell am See-Kaprun Mobility Card - free public transportation for guests and visitors
- Excellent connectivity to public transportation from Zell am See (bus, Pinzgau local train,
- Walking distance to the old town, restaurants, the lake, and the mountain cable car
- ÖBB 360 Transfer Shuttle Service available from Zell am See train station - bookable
- Comprehensive range of available rentals: e-scooters, e-bikes, cars, and more
Arrival By Car
If you choose to arrive by car, we offer an on-site underground parking garage with 400 available spaces. Rest assured that your vehicle will be safely stored and kept cool. The daily maximum fee for parking is €38. Furthermore, we offer electric vehicle owners the convenience of utilizing our on-site charging stations, which are powered by the environmentally friendly electricity produced by our extensive rooftop solar panel system.
Directions to FPCC:
- From Vienna: Vienna B227 - A1 - St. Pölten - Salzburg A1/ E55 - Reichenhall A8 - Steinpass
B312 - Unken - Zell am See B311
- From Munich: Munich A8 - Highway Interchange Inntal A8 - Traunstein B306 - Exit
Siegsdorf - Steinpass B312 - Unken - Zell am See B311
- From Zurich: From Zurich: Zurich A1 - Winterthur A1 - St. Gallen A1 - Feldkirch A14 - Bludenz A14 -
Landeck Inntal Highway - Imst - Innsbruck B312/E60 - Exit Wörgl - Kitzbühel B161 - Pass
Thurn - Mittersill B168 - Zell am See B311
- From Milan: Milan P14 - Brescia A4 - Trento A22 - Bolzano A22 - Sterzing Brenner Highway
- Innsbruck Inntal Highway- Exit Wörgl - Kitzbühel B161 - Pass Thurn - Mittersill B311 - Zell
am See B311
Arrival By Plane
From the nearest airport in Salzburg, you can reach Zell am See within 80 kilometers. We are located 180 kilometers away from the Munich Airport. You don't need to book a rental car specifically for this journey as we are more than happy to organize a transfer for you. We are in constant communication with the Vorderegger Reisen express bus service, as well as other shuttle services and taxi companies, so we can coordinate all the necessary arrangements for you.
For your convenience, here is a city map of Zell am See to help you navigate and enjoy your time here! (LINK TO PDF) If you have any inquiries regarding directions to FPCC or any specific requests, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to assist you. Have a pleasant journey to Zell am See! Feel free to contact us via phone at +43 6542 474750 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.